We invite applications from motivated individuals for positions for the 2023 academic year, assisting faculty members in all aspects of their research.
Recent graduates and those with expected graduation dates in the spring of 2022 are encouraged to apply. We are seeking candidates who can start on or around July 1, 2022.
Please include the names and contact information for three references with your submission materials.
This is a one-year term position with the possibility of renewal for a second year. End date is dependent on start date, which may vary.
The Senior Research Specialist will be expected to:
- Assemble and manage data sets
- Process and analyze survey and census data
- Assist faculty members in the design, implementation, and management of surveys
- Write summaries of research
- Perform literature searches and reviews
- Post and retrieve information from the Web
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Economics or Math, or BA/BS in a related field with significant coursework in Economics, Math, and Statistics
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Knowledge of statistics/econometrics
- Knowledge of statistical programming, particularly STATA
- Knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Knowledge of standard internet tools and HTML
- Familiarity with standard social science or education-related data sources
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW.
To apply online, visit the job posting on Princeton Careers.