UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
|Important Information About the Coronavirus (COVID19):|
|The University posts regular updates related to the Coronovirus and any policies that may impact visitors to campus. As of March 5, there have been no plans to cancel any events on campus. Please refer to the University’s Coronavirus Visitors and Guest FAQ page.|
- The IR section has reserved a block of rooms at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal for the nights of April 2nd and 3rd, (check in time is 4:00 p.m.) Check out is Saturday, April 4th.
- The IR section will absorb the cost of the hotel. However, if you will not be staying both nights, please inform Patti Tracey (email@example.com) as soon as possible so we can make the appropriate adjustments. Please note: The IR section will only pay for the hotel room. Any additional incidental charges will be your responsiblity.
- The IR section will reimburse up to $400.00 to offset the cost of travel. This includes airfare/train/automobile.
- Mileage reimbursement is 57.5 cents per mile if you drive to/from Princeton. Please include a screenshot of your route via google maps that shows the total mileage as a receipt.
- Car service to/from airport/train station will be provided by A1 Limo. Please send your travel arrangements to Patti Tracey (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so that car service reservations can be made.
- To obtain travel resimbursement, the completed NLS-E Guest Reimbursement form along with copies of receipts should be emailed to Patti Tracey (email@example.com) by April 13.
Meals and Dietary Restrictions:
- The IR section will provide breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, as well as a conference dinner on Friday night. Please email Ayesha Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with any dietary restrictions.
- For individuals who will be arriving early on Thursday, April 2, the organizers would like to invite you to join them informally at The Dinky Bar & Kitchen for dinner and/or drinks. Please email Jesse Bruhn (email@example.com) if you are planning to attend (last minute changes are fine).
- Presentations will last 45 minutes with questions throughout. Please bring your slide deck on a USB thumb drive, and we will upload them to the computer the day of the event.
- While there are no proscriptive rules regarding the timing and nature of questions, we ask that attendees try to actively create a welcoming and supportive environment for presenters.