Please login with your NetID to access the following content:
International Travel- Please follow these steps!
Graduate Labor Workshop Procedures and Sign Ups (Faculty, please review as well)
How to request funds for research projects (data, etc.)
Data and Research Resources
See this Data and Research Resources page to find out how to request access to datasets licensed tor Section members use only. Other helpful research tips and tricks will be posted here as well.
- Setting up profile
- Tips and tricks for expense reports
Computer/IT Systems Info
- Instructions for remote desktop access- Mac and Windows
- Instructions for setting up printer-copier as default printer on Section Windows Machine
Stay tuned for new procedures for obtaining assistance from Gene Piccola, IRS SCAD.
Zoom and Gather.town information
- Zoom meeting links - labor seminars
- Zoom meeting links - graduate labor workshops
- Zoom meeting links - other
- Gather.town sites and passwords
Faculty Teaching Schedule
- Room 254 Calendar (Log in to Google with Princeton NetID to access) - email Indy to reserve this room, for IR Section use only. Any other requests need Director approval
- Room 261 Calendar (Log in to Google with Princeton NetID to access) - email Indy to reserve this room, for IR Section use only. Any other requests need Director approval
- Out of Office Calendar (Log in to Google with Princeton NetID for access) - please indicate when you plan to be out of the office (paid time off, vacation, travel to conferences, etc).
- For an example on how to enter, see Valerie's entries for Oct 7 and 8, 2021 and Oct 18-22.
- On the left column under "My Calendars" make sure IRS Group Calendar is selected when you make your entry (not your own personal Google calendar)
- Questions or problems? Ask Admin staff for assistance!
Please complete the appropriate form before you leave the Section! You will be able to complete in multiple sessions. Form will save each time you click "Advance" or "Save Draft." Just log back into the form with NetID/PW to continue completing.