Please login with your NetID to access the following content:
Graduate Labor Workshop Procedures and Sign Ups (Faculty, please review as well)
How to request funds for research projects (data, etc.)
- Setting up profile
- Tips and tricks for expense reports
Computer/IT Systems Info
- Instructions for remote desktop access- Mac and Windows
- Instructions for setting up printer-copier as default printer on Section Windows Desktop
Zoom and Gather.town information
- Zoom meeting links - labor seminars
- Zoom meeting links - graduate labor workshops
- Zoom meeting links - other
- Gather.town sites and passwords
Faculty Teaching Schedule
- IAB data room access (for approved users only)
- Room 254 Calendar (Log in to Google with Princeton NetID to access) - email Indy to reserve this room, for IR Section use only. Any other requests need Director approval
- Out of Office Calendar (Log in to Google with Princeton NetID for access) - please indicate when you plan to be out of the office (paid time off, vacation, travel to conferences, etc).
- For an example on how to enter, see Valerie's entries for Oct 7 and 8, 2021 and Oct 18-22.
- On the left column under "My Calendars" make sure IRS Group Calendar is selected when you make your entry (not your own personal Google calendar)
- Questions or problems? Ask Admin staff for assistance!